In order to continue our mission of empowering homeless mothers and their children to heal from trauma and to become self-sufficient, support from community partners is greatly needed. One way to support these families is by donating in-kind gifts or organizing donation drives. These gifts help a family as they make the difficult journey from homelessness to self-sufficiency.
Listed below are our most-needed items:
- Twin sheets
- Blankets & pillows
- Comforters & pillow cases
- Towels & washcloths
- Crib sheets
- Healthy snacks for the children - 100 calories snacks, apple sauce cups, fruit cups, animal crackers, Graham crackers, 100% juice boxes, Gerber snacks, jello cups
- Shampoo & conditioner, combs & brushes
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste & dental floss
- Feminine hygiene products
- Laundry soap
- Diapers, pull-ups & wipes
- Toilet paper, paper towels, & facial tissue
- Lotion & soap
- African American hair products
- Paper, markers, notebooks & other school supplies
- Paper towels
- Dish soap & household cleanser
- Boxed 100% juices & healthy snacks
- Baby bottles & pacifiers
- Coloring books, spiral wide-ruled note books, backpacks and three ring binders
- A "move in" package of groceries to include such items as cereal, juice, spaghetti-o's, pancake mix, syrup, canned tuna, canned chicken, mayonnaise, pickles, mac & cheese, soup – chicken noodle and cream of mushroom, egg noodles, spaghetti sauce, pasta, crackers, canned vegetables – peas, beans and corn.
Please email David Hanzlick or call 816-483-9927, Ext 113 for further information about in-kind gifts.