Support the mission through a recurring gift
Sustaining, monthly donors authorize Sheffield Place to withdraw an amount of the donor's choice from their debit or credit card to support the mission of healing and self-sufficiency for homeless mothers and their children.
Simply complete and mail or fax the Sustainer Authorization Form located here to Sheffield Place.
FAQs About Sustained Giving
- Sustained giving is an easy way to support the mission of healing and self-sufficiency for homeless mothers and their children through secure, automatic monthly payments from your credit or debit card.
- Sustaining donors will receive a letter expressing thanks for your thoughtful commitment and an annual tax letter documenting your support.
- Contribution methods and amounts may be changed by contacting Sheffield Place.
- To sign up as a Sustainer, just complete and return the sign-up form.
- Feel free to fax the form if you prefer to 816.483.9934.
Questions? email@example.com or 816.483.9927 x113